Christmas Poem

Christmas Poem

Hurray!when I say Christmas is here Hurray!let the fun begin with this day,may all the special gift

come my way,this Christmas will bring in a new cheer as I made it clear!to celebrate it with

laughter and joy just like a sound of a toy MERRY CHRISTMAS!

share your happiness with all the people around

Because that is the spirit of Christmas.

Image result for christmas pictures



5 Comments so far

  1.   hs2016 on December 3rd, 2016          Reply

    I worked really hard to make it rhyme hope you like it if you do please comment and tell me i will love that hope your all doing really good hope your having a wonderful week <3 stay cool!
    ^-^

  2.   im2016 on December 4th, 2016          Reply

    It was awsome I think you have a 90% chance you will win and a 10% chance you won’t

  3.   rumail on December 10th, 2016          Reply

    wow hope you win
    I can see all the hard work you put in this

    ^-^ ^-^

  4.   es2016 on December 11th, 2016          Reply

    I love yours Huriyah! I hope you win!

    From Errin

    P.S
    Wouldn’t it be cool if you won two tims in the first few weeks 😛

Leave a Reply